Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Beginnings

Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Beginnings.

     There comes moments in your life when you realize that it is time for a new chapter to begin.  That you must let go of what you had hoped for and turn to what God is bringing to you.  I am at that moment once again in my life.  This morning my life finally completed the turn that had begun several months ago. I find myself finally accepting that it is not heart healthy to keep waiting for something to happen, when obviously it never will.  That I must sever ties to places and people that I have come to love and hold in my heart, but that this is the only way so that my life can move forward.  
     Invincible is what I am, no longer the scared little girl that I once was. Broken, but not destroyed for God picked up the pieces and put them back together.  Leaving the little cracks so that His love could pour out from me.  He has made me INVINCIBLE.  No longer to hide myself from the world. He has guided me to those that I needed in my life at moments to build me and show me my strength.  That when I am saying I cannot, I hear YES, YOU CAN!!  But I no longer hear it from people, I hear it coming from my heart, from Him, who created me.  I am determined, no longer will I be used or considered a fall back plan, never again will I be second best or a temporary replacement.  I AM  SO MUCH MORE!    Courage to face each new day with His love and strength to guide me.  To dream beyond my imagination, for there is so much He wants me to do. My dreams are no longer mine, but His!   He has created someone out there to share my world, I just had to be ready, and I now am.  
    I sit here listening to the song No One is Alone, from the movie Into the Woods.  No one is alone, Jesus is always with us.  When we believe there is no one, there is.  It may come from a smile from a stranger just at the right moment, or a text from out of the blue or a special package delivered.  I am not alone, I have many who are on my side, that believe in me and have been helping me by providing me strength to complete the turn of the page.  To start the new chapter of my life journey.  Am I sadden, yes, but there was such joy in my heart when I finally accepted with full acknowledgement that God was saying NOW!  So, now it is!
   
   Pure love was given to me,
   when Jesus died upon the tree. 
   Three days later,
    my life then changed, 
   when He rose up from the grave.  

Easter 2014
A chapter of my life closed.
Many things He did reveal
As the days past.
Just like the other chapters
This one too, was not meant to last.

Easter 2015
A new chapter is beginning
As I write these words.
My journey is once again changing
As He gives me the courage to move forward.

Joy and excitement
Fill my heart.
As my life once again
Begins a new start.
                        Written by: Darla Palombia
                                         April 18, 2015

     I am so truly grateful for the new individuals that God has brought into my life.  Some are now walking with me in my journey, some were to only guide me, and then there were those that just touched me briefly, but what an impact they made.  I am so thankful to God for those that have been in my life for so many years and never gave up on me.  That supported and saw me through some of the toughest times that I faced.  That to this day, they are behind me. 
    There is such joy in my journey, that even in the pain there is a lesson for me to learn and in the end, brings joy. 
 As Lily and I walked this morning here is some of the beauty of God that we did see: 

Freedom

Purity
Love
Grace

Mercy

  I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the beauty of God's world that is all around us.  That you take the time to be still and listen.  He will talk to you and guide you.  Let His dreams be yours and watch your life soar to places you never thought you could do.  As the birds trust the wind to lift them as they soar, I will trust Jesus to keep me lifted forever more.

Have a Blessed & Wonderful Day!






    

No comments:

Post a Comment