Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sunshine Saturday

October 4, 2014

Saturday!!  Day of relaxing and kicking back and enjoying every moment of not having to work.  What a beautiful Saturday today happens to be.  The clouds are wisps across the blue of sky as the sun shines.



Autumn brings change, but my changes began in August.  God began putting me in the press.  I learned about the press at a great service Friday night at Christ Star Church in Sterling.  Being in the press for me, is that I am going through a lot of changes in my journey right now.   I am changing.  I left the gym that I had been a member of for two year.  I have found peace in this decision and over the next couple of months will look into new places and will definitely find the place for me.  While I am searching, I have DVDs that I am challenging myself to actually accomplish and complete.  One is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  Started with level 1 today, nine days to go before I start level 2.   I also have a kettle bell workout DVD and of course Richard Simmons always causes me to sweat. However, my favorite is walking.  And Autumn is a great time to walk and take in all the changes taking place in nature.



Autumn is a great time of reflection.  I reflect upon were I was just one year ago.  Preparing for my son's wedding.  On October 19th it will be their one year anniversary.  This year I am preparing for the birth of my first grandson.  My daughter-in-law does have a soon to be four year old son, which technically makes me a grandmother.  However, I am going to be the Italian grandma and insist that I will be called Nonna.  
 This time last year, I was still looking for a new workout routine to help me to continue to work towards my weight goal.   May 2014 I discovered a workout routine that has brought me to within one pound of reaching my goal. This is the ultimate workout that truly works for me and I hope to continue. But the body does have a tendency to become acclimated to workouts, so, I am discovering new workouts and new meal plans to keep me focused and looking forward to when I can celebrate reaching my goal.  
 Sunshine Saturday brought happiness into my day today.  




The colors of Autumn are so totally vibrant that how can you not find joy in this day.  For this is the day that the Lord has made, I live to praise His name!!!


So joy is found when you look all around.  When you take time to look at the beauty that God continues to put right in front, beside, behind and up above us.  His glory is everywhere to be found.  We just need to stop, be still!  


So as sunshine Saturday comes to a close, I hope you enjoyed the pictures that I took along my walks today.
  May you stop and be still, know that God is blessing you every moment of every day.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment